Would you like to win this book?
You can by making a donation for the H2OPE for Haiti raffle organised by Jeanne at Cooksister.
I have donated the book UNDERSTANDING CLOSE-UP PHOTOGRAPHY by Bryan Peterson.
Suitable for photographers, this book shows how to capture subjects in innovative fresh ways - from animals and plants, to objects found in the kitchen, the supermarket, even the local tip. It offers information on equipment, exposure, light and composition.The following links will tell you the background to H2OPE for Haiti and how you can help by purchasing a raffle ticket. The code for this prize is HFH09
1. A full list of the prizes.
2. How you can donate and purchase a raffle ticket.
3. The charity that will benefit from this raffle.
4. The cost of each raffle ticket is approx GBP6.50 (approx US$10, AU$11)
5. All information about the raffle is available at Cooksister.
Thank you for your support. The raffle runs from 21 - 28 February. How many tickets would you like?