There are no measurements because Michael doesn't bother with measurements. He eyeballs the amounts depending on the number of guests.
- Season some good beef mince with salt and pepper.
- Toss in some breadcrumbs if you feel like it.
- Take a scoop of mince and flatten it to a square.
- Top with a piece of proscuitto.
- Spread a little pate over proscuitto.
- Flatten another scoop of beef mince and place on top, seal edges by squishing together.
You'll need a set of bbq tools
Drinks while you wait. Vodka and Cranberry in a carton - perfect for picnics on the park.