Click on photo for a larger view.
This is the view I wake up to each morning. Photography is an interest I share with my son Chris, and he put this together with Photoshop.
What you can't see is the Hinterland to the left where I often watch the hot air balloons when I'm up early. To the right is the ocean.
The water in the middle is the Broadwater and most days we see the prawn boats go out in the late afternoon and return early morning.
.....and the lovely Jeanne at Cook Sister has honoured me with the Triple Award. Thank you Jeanne. It is indeed an honour to be included with some of the bloggers I truly admire. Many of them are the bloggers I would have chosen to give this award to. I'm going to pass it on to one special person though. Giz at Equal Opportunity Kitchen.
- Include the award logo in your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.